Time: 35 min
For the Rice
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 2/3 cup water
For the Mango Salsa
- 1 mango, diced
- 2 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped (or Dried Cilantro)
- ¼ lime wedge, juiced (+ more wedges for serving)
- Pink Himalayan Salt, to taste
For the Jerk Chicken
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp A Spice Affair’s Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a medium pot, add rice ingredients and bring to a boil. Cover and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Combine mango salsa ingredients in a bowl.
- Coat chicken with A Spice Affair’s Jamaican Jerk Seasoning on both sides.
- In a pan, heat oil over medium heat. Once hot, add chicken and cook for 5-6 min on each side or until tender.
- Slice the Jerk Chicken and serve with coconut rice, mango salsa and lime wedge. Delicious mon!