Time: 25 min
- 4 ears of corn, shucked
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp A Spice Affair’s Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 lime wedges, quartered
- Pre-heat BBQ or pan to medium-high heat.
- Grill t𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖾𝖽, 12 to 15 minutes. If using oven top, grease the pan with little olive oil or butter if needed. Keep rotating the corn every couple of minutes until tender and slightly charred, 12-15 minutes. Reduce heat if charring is happening too fast.
- Mix mayo with Jamaican Jerk Seasoning and generously coat each corn on the cob.
- Sprinkle lots of coconut over jerk mayo-coated corn. Transfer corn to plate and serve with lime wedges.