Recipe by Chef Deema Hajjawi
Prep Time: 25 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
Servings: 4 to 6
4 Cups of Pitted Dates
¼ Cup Water
¾ Cup Peanut Butter
1 & 1/2 Cups Toasted Oatmeal
1 Tsp Apple Pie Spice Blend
2 Tbsp Honey
1 Cup Toasted Ground Almonds
1 Cup Shredded Coconut, for Coating the Balls
- Place pitted dates and ¼ cup water in a pot over low to medium heat. Stir together until dates become soft.
- Place soft dates in a bowl and add the honey, toasted oatmeal, peanut butter, toasted ground almonds and apple pie spice blend.
- Mix ingredients together until well combines and a somehow a dough form is created.
- Shape the mixtures into balls.
- Coat with shredded coconut and serve.
IG: @ASpiceAffair | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair