Prep Time: 15 min, Cook Time: 22 min
For the mushrooms
4-5 portobello mushrooms
1 leek, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp A Spice Affair’s Maple & Pepper Seasoning + more for sprinkling
1 cup baby spinach, chopped
2 tbsp parmesan cheese + more for topping (may replace with vegan option)
2 green onions, chopped
2 tbsp breadcrumbs
Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt (optional)
For the Dressing
¼ cup olive oil
1/8 cup tahini
1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Clean mushroom caps, removing stems and gills. Keep stems aside.
Season mushroom with Maple & Pepper and a pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt and place gill side up on baking sheet.
Bake 12 minutes or until tender. Drain liquid.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and add olive oil. Sauté leeks, mushroom stems and garlic until leeks have softened. Add Maple & Pepper Seasoning. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add cheese, green onions and breadcrumbs to spinach mixture and combine well.
- Fill mushrooms with spinach mixture. Sprinkle with extra parmesan and Maple & Pepper Seasoning. Bake another 10 minutes until cheese begins to brown slightly.
- While mushrooms finish cooking, combine dressing mixture. Drizzle over stuffed mushrooms.
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!
IG: @ASpiceAffair | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair