Time: 15 minutes (+1-24 hours for the marinade)
- 1 kg or 4 chicken breasts, cut in cubes
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp A Spice Affair Smoky Tennessee BBQ Rub
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt (optional)
- 4 tbsp white wine or orange juice (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together and let the chicken cubes marinate in the fridge overnight or for 1-3 hours.
- Thread the chicken pieces on the skewers.
- Preheat a BBQ or griddle pan on high heat. Cook the chicken for 10 minutes (5 minutes per side). Keep turning the chicken to ensure it cooks through from all sides.
- Serve hot with a side of barbecued veggies or salad!
Hello BBQ season!