An adaptation of GoodFood's recipe
Time : 40 min
Servings : 4
- 570 g shrimp
- 680 g baby Bok Choys
- 56 g cashew nuts
- 113 g yellow onion
- 2 tbsp Shichimi Togarashi A Spice Affair
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 4 tbsp. soy sauce
- extra virgin olive oil
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- 450g Brown or Basmati Rice, cooked as per the instructions
- Peel and thinly slice the onion. Cut ¼ inch off the bottom of the bok choys, then cut in half lengthwise.
- Drain and rinse the shrimp, then dry with a paper towel.
- In a large bowl, place the shrimp, Shichimi Togarashi seasoning and a drizzle of olive oil.
- In a large frying pan, toast the cashews until golden. Transfer to a small bowl.
- In the same pan, add sesame oil, bok choy and sliced onion. Cook and stir over medium heat for 6 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
- In the same pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil, then add the seasoned shrimp. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes, until the shrimp turn pink.
- Divide the rice between the plates and top with the bok choy and shrimp.