Recipe by Chef Mayer
Time: 35 min
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unbleached flour (or whole wheat flour)
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white, can replace with water or oil
- 4 tbsp Everything Bagel A Spice Affair Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Pour the Greek yogurt over a fine colander, let drain for 5 minutes
- Mix the flour with 2 tablespoons Everything Bagel seasoning, baking soda and salt. Add the Greek yogurt and continue mixing until sandy. On the counter, sprinkle flour so that the dough doesn't stick, knead the dough for 5 minutes until it becomes homogeneous.
- Divide the dough in four, roll into a cylinder to form the shape of a bagel
- Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Beat the egg white, brush the bagel with it and sprinkle some Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the bagels are golden brown.