For the Vegan Chicken
- 170g vegan chicken, thinly sliced or bite size
- 1 tbsp Asian Fusion Seasoning by A Spice Affair
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pink Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
For the Slaw
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrots or coleslaw (optional)
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
For the Asian Fusion Sauce
- 4 tbsp orange juice
- 1/2 tsp toasted asian sesame oil
- 2 tsp Asian Fusion Seasoning by A Spice Affair
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic, minced (can replace with A Spice Affair’s Garlic Powder)
- 2 tsp lime
- 4-8 corn tortillas
- Lime wedges
For the chicken
1. In a bowl, season vegan chicken with Asian Fusion, salt, pepper and olive oil.
2. Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Cook vegan chicken for 4-6 minutes, or until browned on both sides.
For the Asian Fusion slaw
3. Meanwhile, prepare the Asian Fusion Sauce by mixing all ingredients together in a bowl
4. In a bowl, mix the sauce with the slaw and set aside
For the tacos
5. Heat tortillas for 1 minute on each side. Layer with Asian Fusion vegan chicken and dressed slaw. Squeeze some lime and enjoy!
A taste of wonder celebrating life & health on planet earth!