Do you need to jazz up your pasta? You don’t have to be a professional chef, to rustle up a tasty, filling dinner the whole family will love.
- Undercook your pasta by one or two minutes and finish it in the cooking sauce
- Wine! Adding about ½ to 1 cup of wine really helps balance out the heavier flavours of the meat.
- Garnish your pasta with a grating of lemon zest and some crunchy breadcrumb
- A tiny bit of smoked bacon or chopped chorizo goes a long way.
- Add veggies like mushrooms or sundried tomatoes. Yum
- Salt helps to flavour the pasta
- Experiment with lots of herbs in your pasta dishes. Rosemary, for example!
- Add extra chilli during the cooking stage